Genove Oil & Air Delivers Bioheat; “The Evolution of Oil Heat”
BioHeat is domestically produced, soy-based Bioheat can literally be grown at home; helping to support our nation’s farmers and reducing our dependence on foreign oil. BioHeat is extremely clean burning and BioHeat has the highest BTU content of any alternative fuel.
The Benefits of Bioheat for Homeowners:
- BioHeat is extremely clean burning
- BioHeat has the highest BTU content of any alternative fuel
- Bioheat produces the same satisfying heat as “regular oil”
- It costs just about the same as “regular oil”
- It lubricates heating system
- You don’t have to make any modifications to your burner or tank
- You don’t have to buy any new equipment
- You don’t have to change your budget plan, payment plan, service contract or warranties.
Read more information about the facts of Biodiesel.
Bioheat® is made domestically from agricultural or recycled resources, reducing America’s dependence on foreign oil and creating jobs here at home. Bioheat® is safe and provides a cleaner, more complete and energy efficient burn. It is a renewable energy source that reduces global warming gas emissions; it is also non-toxic, biodegradable, and suitable for sensitive environments.
Bioheat® is traditional home heating oil blended with Biodiesel. To understand what makes Bioheat® the cleaner and renewable home heating oil for now and the future, its important to understand the basics about Biodiesel.
Biodiesel is a renewable energy resource made domestically from fatty acids found in soy and other vegetable oils, recycled restaurant oils, and other natural sources.
Bioheat® is making renewable energy a reality. While we’re still exploring the full capabilities of Bioheat® blends above 5%, this is certain: we can replace 5% of the petroleum oil used for heating homes in America right now, with no ramifications. That’s a reduction of hundreds of thousands of gallons of foreign oil.