The short answer is absolutely! If you live in Eastern or Metrowest Massachusetts, it’s beneficial to ask your local oil heat provider if they offer an oil heat service plan. Service plans not only offer customers peace of mind, but also provide significant savings should there be an issue with the home’s heating equipment. As a matter of fact, the amount of money you can save on parts and labor with just one service call alone can offset most of the cost—if not the entire cost—of the plan. And those savings don’t even factor in the value of the free tune-up that’s included in the plan!
What Will I Get with a Service Plan?
Service plans are designed to keep your oil heat equipment running at peak efficiency and effectiveness throughout the heating season. No matter the age of your heating system, it’s important to have a licensed technician come to your home annually for routine system maintenance. Luckily, as we mentioned above, a free tune-up is just one of the many benefits of having a heating equipment service plan.
What Other Benefits Can an Oil Heat Service Plan Offer?
- Safety Inspection: Expert technicians conduct a safety inspection to ensure your heating system is running up to industry standards. This ensures the safety of your home and your family.
- System Efficiency: Keeping up with annual equipment maintenance ensures that your system will run efficiently during the coldest winter months, helping to reduce fuel consumption and your annual energy costs.
- Parts and Labor Discounts: Get significant savings on parts and labor should your heating system require repair. Some oil service plans even offer no charge on select parts!
- Emergency Service: If your oil heating system malfunctions at 2 a.m. leaving you in a no-heat situation, help is just a phone call away.
- Ultrasonic Inspection and Tank Replacement Discount: With this critical service, trained technicians test the integrity of your aboveground oil tank to ensure it’s not in danger of leaking. Any tank found to be in need of replacement will get a significant tank replacement discount (frequently covering the entire cost of a new tank!).
Service plan customers at Genove Oil & Air can sleep well knowing that a small investment in their home heating oil equipment will pay off year after year. Contact us at to learn more about our oil heat service plans and start to enjoy the savings and benefits today!